Health is a state of body wellness is a state of being
Hi, I’m Benita!
I’m a Certified Life Coach (CTA), Certified Health Coach (IIN) and helping others find their joy in this journey we call life is the prime directive of my mission to change the world by helping people create healthier, happier and more balanced lives…every single day!
My mission is to help as many people as possible realize the innate power and wisdom of their own bodies and to experience the positive impact of whole foods and lifestyle choices on their physical health as well as all areas of life. We were born to thrive, not merely survive, and live healthy, happy and fabulous lives.
My own healing transformation has given me faith in the body’s ability to repair and restore naturally, and has inspired me to support others on their personal journeys towards healthier eating, increased energy, reduced stress, optimized digestion, meaningful self-care, work/life balance, and overall wellness in their lives.
My philosophy is that with patience, motivation, inspiration, guidance and accountability we can begin to shift our habits, change our thoughts and create daily routines that will restore our body’s ability to heal and allow it to work for us rather than against us. The sky’s the limit when we feel fantastic, look our best, act our finest, think positively and live with a sense of purpose and a skip in our step! Whether you’re stuck in a rut of corporate stress, longing to regain a strong and healthy body or simply struggling to find ways to balance the demands of life while staying healthy and happy, I’m here to guide you to the best version of YOU!
…the time will never be ‘just right.’ Start where you are.
As your coach, I’ll help you find peace with food and put the power back in your hands.
Learn more about my unique approach to health coaching and how we can work together to transform your diet, find balance and live a healthier, happier life.
Schedule your free initial consultation with me today!
- Health Coaching Certification, Institute of Integrative Nutrition (2019)
- Life Coaching Certification, Coach Training Alliance (2011)
- B.S. Computer Information Systems Application, Loyola University (1997)
10 Things You Should Know About Me:
- My perfect day includes being in, on or near water (oceans, lakes, ponds, you name it).
- I’m a recovering junk food junkie & a real goof ball.
- Reading and watching True Crime are 2 of my passions.
- I love Sandra Bullock movies.
- I never take myself too seriously.
- I NEVER meet a stranger.
- I prefer a whole foods, plant-based diet but consider myself a Flexitarian at heart (vegetarian with the occasional dash of everything else).
- I believe in practice, not perfection, which includes working on curbing my sweet tooth 🙂
- My health is my #1 priority.
- My dream is to have global impact and helping everyone finally understand diets are a SET UP!
Progress, not Perfection.
It is not to live but to be healthy that makes a life.
-Marial, Roman Poet